July on Fast Forward

The month has been pretty packed. Both positively and drainingly so; but here are the things that are keeping me sane.
  • 6 hours of work. Ramadan's almost over though; and aside from a lot more time to do chores, and have some healthy dishes prepared by myself, I've just wasted my time sleeping. Huh!
  • I've got a new nephew! I get to have some super cute photos and videos to cheer me up everyday! Yessiree! I still wish I could be back home and make that little boss cry! haha
  • After 10 weeks of passiveness, I got my Instagram back up. Well, you see, I am getting back to me ;)
  • VSCO grid is competing with Instagram, though. It has an unknown audience which makes me a little more open, but a lot more cautious. Confusing, that's what I am.
  • My 3 previous Fridays have been spent out of bed, so I'm out of the depressive mode. Thank you!
  • And hey! Precious friends are here with us, so hooray to more teasing and laughter and new memories to make.
The Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residences.
My newly-found happy place!

Marina Yacht Club
 
Sunset and laughter. Two things that feed my melancholy most.
And these people right here keep me sane.

Yes, I'm back to feeding my senses!

Comments

Popular Posts